Visit us at BASIS Softexpo 2018 at Bangabandhu Conference Centre, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 22nd to 24th February 2018. We will be showcasing:
- Call Centre Solution with integrated CRM
- ERP (Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and other verticals for enterprises)
- ERP for ISPs and IPTSPs - Customised for Bangladesh market, ICX, IGW routing, IP & POP management, lead, sales, CRM, procurement, warehouse, finance & accounts (local VAT and tax deduction at source), BRTC revenue sharing etc.
- Convergent Billing for any service provider.
- Child Care and School Attendance Management System (Mobile App)
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence tools.
Visit us at CommunicAsia and EnterpriseIT 2017 at Marina Bay Exhibition and Convention Centre, Singapore from 23rd to 25th May 2017. We are located at basement level, booth BK2-14.
Y3A Business Solutions of Afghanistan completes the imeplementation of VantagePoint ERP solution for their supply change management. Y3A is the nationwide distributor of set top boxes for Oqaab. The procurement, warehousing, distribution, dealer sales and the complete supply chain management solution is designed and implemented by CSS.
CentrePoint Call Centre solution is now available in hosted model in Indonesia. CSS had partnered with Commsol Indonesia and deployed a hosted solution in Jakarta. The solution will be available across the country catering for the requirement of hosted inbound, outbound and managed services.
Rancon Holdings, a conglomerate of Bangladesh has appointed CSS as their management consultant for all there business interests in the ICT sector. Rancon Holdings oversees the oprations of Ranks Telecommunication Ltd (RanksTel), Ranks Information Technology and Telecommunications Limited (Ranks ITT) and Softex Communication Limited. These three organisations have various licenses issued by BTRC (Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatorty Commission) that operates under four SBUs (Separate Business Units). PSTN and IGW operations are under RanksTel, ISP operations is under RanksITT and ICX operations is under Softex. CSS will work closely with the management of all these organisations to optimise their operations, increase profitablity and guide them to the next phase of expansion.