Information Collection and Use
CSS collects certain information to support your use of our products and services. The collected information provided by you includes an email address and phone number belonging to you, the subscriber. This phone number is used to send an SMS message containing an activation code when subscribing to our services. The email address enables us to assign a unique address to each subscriber and to deliver product and service announcements and special offers related to our services and products.
Contact phone numbers and optional related information that you may provide are never disclosed to any third party and are used exclusively for sending out your messages.
The final result of all calls or text messages placed on your behalf is recorded in a log in our server to address queries that may arise concerning the service provided by CSS and to provide statistics reports for some of our services to you the subscriber.
Information disclosure to third parties
CSS may share your information with outside parties under the following circumstances:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request;
- We wish to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners. In the event that we do contact you for this case, we will offer you an opt-out selection which will be updated in your profile and no further third party information will be send to you;
- We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property;
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, or to enforce those Terms of Service
CSS is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is housed in a secure facility and CSS restricts physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff.
Changes and Updates