What is Rapid Glider?
Organisations that would like to enjoy all the features of Raptor 2.0 on a miniature scale in a single machine deployment, Rapid Glider is for them.
Raptor 2.0 is a telco-grade solution that is often too expensive for enterprises or small operators who just want to start of a small calling card or retail operation. They do not need a active redundant solution and just require basic retail and whole sale functionality.
We have taken out all the extra bells and whistles from Raptor 2.0 and stripped it down to a single server deployment so you can get started in less than 24 hours!
- is an low cost IP based soft switch solution for enterprises
- provides comprehensive features for handling whole sale and retail voice traffic
- can manage wholesales accounts
- can manage retail accounts with SIP Proxy connectivity
- comes with post paid billing, prepaid rating and credit control solution:
- rate and tariff management
- bill management
- revenue report
- can be implemented as an On-demand / Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- can be deployed in the Cloud
- can be deployed is a single machine
- supports SIP & H323 v4 signalling
- supports smart routing:
- Priority Routing
- Percentage Routing
- Time Based Routing
- DNIS/ANI Based Routing
- Account Based Routing
- Alternate Routing
- can be deployed and GO LIVE in just 24 hours!
- Dell R210II Rack Mount Server or similar. The system is tested for performance on Dell R210II machines.
- Single Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor
- 2 x 500G SATA HDD
- 8Gb Memory
- Dual NIC
- 2 static IPs
- 3000 concurrent calls if no RTP is required
- 700 concurrent calls if RTP is required
- 300 concurrent SIP Proxy calls